Welcome to the home of Oddineers; we are a problem solving technology company that builds simple but useful application focused around the user productivity.
Latest post from Oddineers
- Capture voice notes as text and share your transcriptions with other applications. Transcribable supports the conversion of speech to text using your Android device or Wear OS watch. The device application collates your transcriptions to a file allowing you to easily refer back to or export notes stored on your device. Transcribable is available now… […]
- We have recently updated our GLaunch application across multiple platforms: GLaunch on Android GLaunch for Chrome GLaunch on the Web Improvements & changes: Updated Google service list. Grouped services and related sub-services; parent service now provide a link to expand child services. In addition to the above changes the Android variant includes: Improved search functionality… […]
More from our tech blog Oddity
- This article describes another release for Marlin this version is based on 184.108.40.206 released 29th May 2021 and prepared for use with an updated custom hardware configuration comprising of the: E3D Hemera Hot-end, the BigTreeTech SKR 1.4 Turbo board, TMC2209 stepper drivers and the BLTouch v3.1. The printer frame and PSU are from a Ender… […]
- A checklist for frequent tasks that should be performed/review after upgrading the firmware. The post Check list on frequent tasks to review after upgrading firmware appeared first on Oddity.
- I recently made a brief overview of the WordPress enqueue system to act as a quick reference for others. Here are several simple example on how to use the WP wp_register_script and wp_enqueue_script script system: Does a script rely on another script being available first: Require additional inline JS in conjuction with your main script: Pass values from PHP… […]
- We have recently released an early access speech to text application titled Transcirbable; it supports the ability capture voice notes as text and share your transcriptions with other applications. Transcribable supports the conversion of speech to text using your Android device or Wear OS device. The device application collates your transcriptions to a file allowing… […]
- This article describes another release for Marlin this version is 2.0.8 based on the release from 30th April 2021 and prepared for use with the Ender 3 Pro and a custom hardware configuration comprising of the: BigTreeTech SKR 1.4 board, TMC2209 stepper drivers and the BLTouch v3.1 (other versions supported review wiring diagram for your… […]