A utility for quickly accessing Google services
This application is now depreciated
GLaunch is a simple extension that provide a popup link panel to numerous Google services. Services can be quickly filtered by typing the name of the desired service name.
Many services now features sub actions that provide quick access to common functions within select services.
GLaunch can be used as your new tab page, opened as a new tab or standalone window along side the Chrome extension panel.
- Improved Material based Design.
- Quickly search and find Google Services (+ Quick actions to common functions).
- Ability to add custom links.
- Filters services as you type.
- Links open in a new tab (+ Incognito window support).
- Open with Key binding (CTRL + SHIFT + Y) or customise to your own preference.
- Discover Google Services you did not know existed!
- Right click context menu based quick searches for Google Maps and YouTube.
- Select & Search; you can use GLaunch to highlight an address and right click to search Google Maps.
- Select & Search; You can also highlight sentences and search Youtube for videos.
GLaunch is available on Google Play, Chrome Web Store and a web variant.
Disclaimer & Notices
Please note that the icons used to represent each service are the official icons by Google they were sourced from the service itself.
Any of the trademarks, service marks, collective marks, design rights or similar rights that are shown, mentioned or cited on the extension are the property of their respective owners and not of Integrated Brands, its contributors or visitors.
The word mark, “Google” and the logo, and any associated service logos are copyright. That copyright is held by Google.
- Uses List.js 1.3.0
- Uses MDL 1.3.0